This innovative and wildly funny read-aloud by award-winning humorist/actor B.J. Novak will turn any reader into a comedian.
You might think a book with no pictures seems boring and serious. Except . . . here’s how books work. Everything written on the page has to be said by the person reading it aloud. Even if the words say . . .
BLORK. Or BLUURF.
Even if the words are a preposterous song about eating ants for breakfast, or just a list of astonishingly goofy sounds like BLAGGITY BLAGGITY and GLIBBITY GLOBBITY.
Cleverly irreverent and irresistibly silly, The Book with No Pictures is one that kids will beg to hear again and again. (And parents will be happy to oblige.)
Win a visit from BJ Novak, plus $5,000 for your child’s education or to use as a donation to a local school or library of your choice.
How to enter:
- Create a video of YOU reading The Book With No Pictures aloud.
- Make sure your video is as HILARIOUS as possible, creativity and humor count!
- Upload your video to YouTube. Here are directions to do that.
- Be sure to include The Book With No Pictures in the name of your video.
- Submit the link to your video in the entry form HERE.