Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peek Week: You by Charles Benoit




Jackie's review:
Trust me, YOU don't want to miss "You". Benoit writes this book in a unique way that is initially unsettling, but becomes very powerful as the story goes on. The book tells you what you are doing, you being a teenage boy facing some ordinary teenage situations. You have a problem with anger, you are keeping some secrets, and you don't know who to trust. You ending up making a series of seemingly small decisions that stack up to lead you to your destiny. You will be very surprised, disturbed and shaken by this book. You will not forget it easily.

Teenage guest blogger Molly says:
"You is shatteringly true, amazing, unforgettable, and phenomenally written in a completely unique way, and it pulled me in from the start. Charles Benoit writes with a life changing perspective. I was amazed at the truth in this book, and the lessons that it can teach. It made me think about life, and what is right and wrong. I loved this book in a different way that I love other books because this book is different, and I hope other readers will see what I saw in this book."

Publication date should be 8/24/10. You can pre-order your copy here.

No comments: