Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tanya Egan Gibson is Breaking The Rules


















Tanya Egan Gibson is the author of How To Buy a Love of Reading and a contributor in the book Milk and Ink.



Here's what I've loved that I read this year. In a few cases I've attributed to 2010 books that have really been released in 2009 (as is the case with Joan Frank's and Wells Towers's books). Because time is really just a construct, right? And because they felt like 2010 books to me. And because I definitely read them in 2010. And because I kind of suck at rule-following. :-)

Here are some of my favorite things from this year (or kinda this year):

Fiction (Adult):








Fiction (Young Adult):








Short Story Collections:








2009 or so releases I didn't discover until 2010 and was so glad that/when I did:

No comments: