Thursday, May 1, 2014

Books and Metal Collide At Tattered Cover on May 5!!!

Monday, May 5, 2014 at 7:00 pm at our Colfax Avenue Store:

Paul Stanley, the co-founder and famous “Starchild” frontman of KISS, will sign his new book Face the Music: A Life Exposed. Revealing for the first time the incredible highs and equally incredible lows in his life both inside and outside the band, Face the Music is the shocking, funny, smart, inspirational story of one of rock’s most enduring icons and the group he helped create, define, and immortalize.

his event is a signing only. Everyone in the signing line must have a copy of Face the Music purchased at the Tattered Cover. Paul Stanley will only sign books (no memorabilia), and he will not be able to personalize. No posed photographs will be allowed, but guests are welcome to take pictures from the signing line.


http://bit.ly/1hiYGTO

"People say I was brave to write such a revealing book, but I wrote it because I needed to personally reflect on my own life. I know everyone will see themselves somewhere in this book, and where my story might take them is why I'm sharing it."


No comments: