Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Spotlight on Thomas Keller

What's your usual breakfast?
When I'm home, I always start my day with a bowl of oatmeal and a piece of fruit.

Your ideal kitchen sound track:
I like to listen to classic rock. You can't go wrong with Led Zeppelin or the Rolling Stones.

Guilty pleasure:
Reese's peanut butter cups.

Utensil you can't live without:
A spoon.

Fantasy vacation:
My next one.

Food you won't eat:
I'm pretty adventurous and will try anything once.

Ingredient you're currently loving:
The produce from our culinary garden across the street in Yountville, California.

If it was your last meal on earth, what would you eat?
Roast chicken.

Recipe you cherish:
My mom's spaghetti with cottage cheese.

Restaurant that has impressed you so much you can't stop recommending it:
Masa, Masa Takayama's restaurant in New York.

Signature clothing items:
My suits from Isaia, and my shoes from Barker Black.

Which recipe in Bouchon Bakery best reflects your personality?
All of them: they have been meticulously tested over and over. 



Get a recipe from the book HERE.

Other Books by Thomas Keller 

No comments: