Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jackie's Top Ten of 2012

While I LOVE lists, it's always difficult to formulate my own.  I've have thought and thought and thought about this year's books,  and finally settled on the list. 

The number one spot is clear for me, which is:
This book spoke to me in a way that I rarely experience, and I have fallen completely for it.  It helps that the author is an amazing man, but even if I had never met him, I would still love this book with flaming intensity.

The rest of the books on the list are all so wonderful, I cannot give them a numbered slot.  Reading is subjective and very much mood related.  They all have places in my heart for various reasons, and there is just no way to adjudicate them.  So, in no particular order (click the covers to learn more about them):









No comments: