Saturday, September 28, 2013

"I'm crazy for these sorts of books that require participation from their readers that truly does seem like magic.." ~Jackie



There is magic in every tree.The tall, silent one in the woods.The small, bumpy one in the park.Even the bare brown tree in your backyard.

As the seasons change, trees change, too.They sprout leaves. The leaves change color.Sometimes flowers bloom. Sometimes apples grow.Trees shelter birds and feed squirrels and bees.

There is magic in every tree.And in this book, you become the magician.How?Tap, clap, wiggle, jiggle, and then . . .turn the page.

Watch a wonderful trailer for this book HERE. 

Browse in the book HERE.

Jackie says:
"This book is in the vein of one of my favorites, Press Here by  Herve Tullet.  I feel in love with it at the first page.  I'm crazy for these sorts of books that require participation from their readers that truly does seem like magic.  For a few moments, I can be a child again, and I appreciate the little break from being so grown up. "


No comments: