Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"I have never laughed and cried so hard within one book." --Miki

"I am writing this review with the tear stains fresh on my cheeks.  So many things are going through my mind.  Not only am I emotional about the story, but I am feeling so many things about the writing as well.  I am feeling a rush in many ways because I am so thrilled to have read something that pulled me in so deeply, from having read something that shows love in such a different way, and from having read something so real.  

I often have book hangovers, where I really have a hard time returning to reality at the end of a book.  However, after finishing Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, I think this one might take a little longer to recover from.  I am so moved by this story.  

It has been such a long time since I have read a book that so deeply moved me.  I now have a totally different point of view on the value of life, the meaning of love, and what it means to live.  This is a fantastic novel and I sincerely hope it finds its way onto your reading list."
--Miki

No comments: