Saturday, May 15, 2010

80 Years of Nancy Drew!!!


Over 500 Nancy Drew books, from the classic series first published in 1930 to the spin offs like the Nancy Drew Files! There isn't a case that Nancy and her friends have not solved!


The Secret of the Old Clock: 80th Anniversary Limited Edition

The exciting "Nancy Drew Mystery Stories" "RM" compilation includes The Secret of the Old Clock, The Hidden Staircase, and The Bungalow Mystery. Full of action, intrigue, and adventure, these three stories were the first Nancy Drew books ever published, initiating generations of readers into the wonderful world of the intrepid "girl detective" for whom no mystery was too puzzling to solve.


Nancy Drew Factoids

Check out all the fun at Nancy's page at PenguinGroup.com--activities, games, wallpapers, etc!


TC Bookseller Jackie says "I owe a lot to Nancy Drew, not the least of which is my great passion for books in general and mysteries in particular. Hours upon hours upon hours of my childhood were spent with this fictional character that I still very much consider a friend. I spent a lot of my allowance, birthday and babysitting money amassing a collection of these treasured books that I have since passed on to other generations in my family. I'm looking forward to getting the special 80th Anniversary edition and taking a very special trip down memory lane. I don't think I'll be giving this one away!"

1 comment:

Jill said...

My gawd... hard to believe Nancy has been with us for that many years!