Monday, December 13, 2010

Five Quick Questions With Christopher Moore

Between the Covers caught up with Christopher Moore recently, who granted us a very quick interview even though he was "really slammed with a deadline".

BTC: What is the most recent book you read (other than your own)?

CM: Just finished John Connelly's The Gates, which is a young adult title and I'm reading Sam Harris' The Moral Landscape, which is about there being morality without religion.

BTC: What is the first book you remember reading?
CM: One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.BTC: What's your favorite holiday book?

CM:
The Stupidest Angel, of course. Although I like all the retellings of A Christmas Carol every year -- although those are not, strictly, books.




BTC: If you magically had a free afternoon to read a book right now, what would it be?
CM: I just got an advanced copy of Tim Sandlin's Lydia which is the fourth in his Gro Vont series (15 years since the last one). I'm really looking forward to it. I'd be on that like a fat kid on
cupcake if I had the time.

BTC: What does 2011 look like for Christopher Moore, Author Guy?

CM: I'm going to be doing a lot of writing. Working on adapting Fool into a play, and I'll probably go to Italy a couple of times, one for research one for the book festival in Mantua, which they've invited me to for some strange reason.

No comments: