Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jump To Meet The AuthorTonight!


Robert Tipton is an expert in innovative change management solutions, and has developed the JUMP! Innovative Change Model™ over the past several years while helping individuals, teams and entire organziations get unstuck, get moving, and create sustainable change.

JUMP! brings together the principles of quantum physics, ancient philosoply, spiritual practices and sound leadership in a a two-part book. Part good-old story telling (the fable), and part consulting tools (the model), JUMP! is chocked full of innovative, practical tools and advice on how to successfully manage your life, career, and organizational change.

In Tipton's own words, "I have incorporated quantum principles, ancient philosophy, spiritual practices, and sound leadership into the four stages of innovative change I share in JUMP!. I knew from the start that I’d need two pieces of the book to satisfy both sides of my own personality. Part of me wanted to understand JUMP! at an emotional level, and I found I needed a story to help me with that. Then the “Mr. Spock” side of me needed to see JUMP! described as a process. Therefore, there are two parts in JUMP!: a fable and a model. The fable is just that—a fictional account using fictional characters designed to tell a story that has a point of view. Some books of this kind use case studies, but I decided to use a fictional story because my clients tend to get miffed if I share the details of their specific situations! So, I created a fictional situation based upon work I do as a change coach. The model is a process-oriented depiction of the JUMP! model I use in my consulting practice. Those of you who like process maps and flowcharts will love it!"

TONIGHT at 7:00pm at our Highlands Ranch Store:

Robert Tipton, change management keynote speaker, author, coach and leadership team facilitator, will host an interactive event based on his new book Jump! Get Unstuck: Extraordinary Life Breakthroughs Through Innovative Change . At this event for adults and kids alike, Tipton will offer new techniques to accelerate and improve the creative problem solving process for attendees, and our young guests will be able to work on some really cool instant challenges, and will explore all sorts of fun things to help spark their creativity! Robert Tipton will donate $5.00 for every book sold at this event to Colorado Destination ImagiNation, a non-profit organization that provides educational programs for students to learn and experience creativity, teamwork and problem solving.



Learn more about Destination ImagiNation and Destination ImagiNation Colorado.

Jackie says:
"Robert Tipton is a very inspiring man--his quiet passion, his unending enthusiasm and his no-nonsense approach to making a better life are all inspiring. The fact that he uses so much of his work for and with Destination ImagiNation is the icing on a very tasty, life changing cake. You really don't want to miss hearing this guy talk--the book is great, but he is fantastic!"

No comments: