Friday, December 11, 2009

Top 10

It's that time of year when all of the "Best of 2009" lists are happening. I created my list with less difficulty than I would have thought, mostly because I belong to a couple of reading challenge groups that I had to keep a list of what I read for. Here it is:

10. The Kids Are All Right by Diana Welch and family
9. The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
8. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Kathering Howe... See More
7. Coop by Michael Perry
6. The Well and the Mine by Gin Phillips
5. Goat Song by Brad Kessler
4. Stitches by David Small
3. Wag by Patrick McDonnell
2. Shiver by Maggie Steifvater
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett


Now it's your turn. What were your favorite reads this year? If you don't have 10 or the ones you want to list didn't come out this year, that's no problem--we still want to hear about them! Also, if anyone is interested in participating in a 2010 reading challenge, give us a shout and we'll create a group.

I hope December is treating you all kindly.

Jackie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Help was a great book. I'll have to think awhile and come up with my top ten. I know Hunger Games and The Help will be near the top!

Jackie said...

I haven't gotten to the Hunger Games yet, though it's sitting on my shelf waiting for me!

Eidin said...

The Help is also in my Best of 2009 list. Just bought The Kids are All Right. This makes me even more excited to read it.

Cheers!

Jackie said...

Sherry

I'd love it if you shared your top 10 with us! I'm interested in what you have to say about The Kids Are All Right too.