Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dave Cullen Tonight



Tonight, April 7, at 7:30, award-winning journalist Dave Cullen will discuss and sign his timely new book Columbine. Cullen began covering the story of the Columbine massacre on the day the terrible events bagan unfolding. In this gripping narrative of exactly what happened and why, Cullen explains that what most people think they know about Columbine is actually false. With painstaking research, the author approaches his subjects with unrivaled care and insight, getting at the heart of Columbine's significance.

Again, Dave Cullen will be speaking at the Tattered Cover Lower Downtown at 7:30 tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Shelley. I'm new to the blogging world. I added you and look forward to reading all your reviews!!

http://bookfanaticblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I was bummed to hear that Oprah decided not to air the show that featured Dan Cullen and his book. That's a HUGE blow to an author. Her reasoning had something to do with focusing on killers too much. But Columbine wasn't an isolated incident and Cullen's book is REALLY good, well researched and examining many angles. Burying our heads in the sand won't change history, nor will it keep history from repeating itself.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really want to read this one. I tried to buy it at Barnes n Noble but it had sold out. I think I'll try ordering online sometime soon!!

-lauren