Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jackie's a HUGE Fan Of This Hilarious Children's Picture Book


Kids will giggle as they count all the animals that have frightened the monkeys off the pages. Full of fun reader interactions and keeps readers guessing until the very last page! Matching Mac Barnett's brilliant wit are Kevin Cornell's luminous illustrations, which will have young readers begging to count the monkeys all over again.

Jackie says:
"This is definitely NOT a bedtime book.  It involves giggling, yelling, and banging of pots, among all sorts of other wonderful things.  I took this book through a test drive when my "grands" came to visit me this spring, and it was silly and joyful success.  Mac Barnett is so very good at writing really engaging children's books, and I love Kevin Cornell's illustrations.   This book has firmly landed on my 'Fantastic Children's Books'."

No comments: