Thursday, April 4, 2013

"This book has an edge, and I for one really enjoyed it." --Jackie

 

Two sisters, bound by impossible choices, are determined to protect each other--no matter the cost.

James's frozen face melts into a smile. "Do you want to know the trick to getting in trouble under the watchful eye of a psychic?"

I think of the nailed-shut windows. I think of Clarice. I think of the two, the two, the two who are now zero.
Tap tap. "Yes, I absolutely do."

"Don't plan it. Don't even think about it. The second you get an inkling of what you could do, do it then.
 Never plan anything ahead of time. Always go on pure instinct."

I smile. "I think I can do that."



Jackie says:
"This is a fast moving tale about two sisters, one a blind but gifted psychic (Annie) and the other a very well-trained spy (Fia).  Neither had much of a choice--they have be abandoned by their family, and the 'school' that they live at requires them to use their abilities to promote the unknown goals of the institution.  As what is demanded of them becomes more dangerous and suspect, Fia uses her training to find a way out.  There's a lot of pulse pounding action-- this book is a true psychological thriller that might surprise the fan's of the author's Paranormalcy series.  This book has an edge, and I for one really enjoyed it."

No comments: